Whether your generator utilizes natural gas, liquid propane, or diesel as a fuel source, load banking is an integral part of a successful Preventive Maintenance program. Much like a stress test prior to surgery, load banking allows for a controlled environment to test the maximum capabilities of the generator system.
PM Technologies has the capability to provide on-site load banking on generator systems from a few kW to 3 MW.
For critical healthcare facilities, load banking is not just a great preventive maintenance practice; it is part of NFPA 110 and JCAHO accreditation requirements. Call today to schedule a consultation and establish your facilities needs.
Benefits of Load Banking:
- Prove generator and engine capability and integrity
- Increase engine performance
- Reduce wet stacking in diesel engines
- Proactive repair recommendations – Find out about problems now, not when the power is out!
- Increase equipment life and reliability